Supporter
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2024
- Messages
- 274
Porn may fill you, but it does not nourish the heart.Reality is often disappointing, which is why we have porn
Porn may fill you, but it does not nourish the heart.Reality is often disappointing, which is why we have porn
Neither does realityPorn may fill you, but it does not nourish the heart.
Falling in love with someone you have no chances with is easy. That's every celebrity or idol crush.Damn RIP Lulu. She's strong. I can't imagine falling in love with someone I know I have no chance with.
I often think imagination is a curse. If we weren't able to imagine the world the way we want, we wouldn't be so unhappy with the one we have.Reality is often disappointing, which is why we have porn
really? thats like.. exclusively who i fall for...![]()
![]()
As a famous French humorist once said, “Intelligence is the only tool that allows humans to measure the extent of their misfortune.”I often think imagination is a curse. If we weren't able to imagine the world the way we want, we wouldn't be so unhappy with the one we have.