Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
No, no, lass, your battle is not supposed to be with that stubborn lad over there...

While a part of me would have loved a bi-sexual love-triangle, I'm fine with Jun not being in love with Aiji. I'm also super glad that Urara wasn't creeped out or rude towards Jun when she thought that he was in love with Aiji too!

Dex-chan lover
ok, I can see where this is most likely going. Let me tell you, she won't start dating the Aiji, that's for sure. Because even if she is in love With Aiji, he is the second male lead. Jun has had more screentime, which means he is the first male lead. Now, and we all know who usually never gets the girl, the 2nd male lead...

Jun is far more interesting, and I’m hoping the story leans in his direction.

You know what, this is the first time I want a manga end up like Hirunaka no Ryuusei lool
I have never contracted syndrome 2nd male lead, but I want Jun play important here, not just a bully.
Based on Aiji's character, he is too ordinary. More like, it will only be used as a pawn to make the heroine make a move. She may use the reason "This time I want to fight for love!", but I want her to also learn from the process.

(I hope) in the future, Jun will also be open and will get to know each other. He will exactly have feelings when helping her approaches Aiji.

@LeeNyx
Second to this!

Aww I kinda wanted Jun to be crushing on Aiji. It would be hilarious watching them fight for Aiji's affections, and then both be rejected. JunxAndou is the most likely end game considering how inconsequential Aiji has been to the story thus far.

Double-page supporter
Jun is an understanding guy. Where is this headed?

Users who are viewing this thread