Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

jak

Contributor
Yeah, I figured she was going to fall for Misono.

Group Leader
the older, black hair male interest always wins if it's isekai, but the younger, light haired male interest wins if it's a school shoujo.

@mimicking I love your logic!

I love this series so much but I’m frustrated, I feel like Aiji is just being used as a plot device and it makes it hard to get into his character. Doesn’t even feel like he’s a love rival, it feels like he knows Misono likes her and he’s doing what he is to cause a reaction out of him to like confess or something. Thank you so much for the chapter!!:)

thank you soooo much for the chapter i'm so excited to read it !! <3
thank you so much for your hardwork !! <3<3

Dex-chan lover
What was that referee doing! 😕

You'd rather see the students get seriously injured than pull yourself together, and blow the whistle? 😤

Double-page supporter
The crumbling weak ref was just too realistic. Misono comes through again.

Am not complaining but I got the feeling that this manga is going to take forever to end, after 10 chapters there's not much development and probably would have 100+ chapter for the ship to seal. well I can't help but love it cuz the story is good, the main characters are interesting and the art is beautiful😍
Thank you for the chapter😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
So is that ref, like, just another student shanghaied to be the ref, or what? 'Cause if he's an adult he's way too bullyable by a bunch of schoolgirls.

Dex-chan lover
@mimicking I think it’s because they’re different in their respective settings. In a school shoujo, it takes place in Japan, which doesn’t exactly have an abundance of light haired people, but isekai settings usually have a European influence to them, so lighter colored hair would be more common.

Knowing what would happen in the next 16 chapters hurts me in another level. Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread