Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Imma be so pissed if Misono isn't the ML like please, author, don't do me like that. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤧

I'll be sad if Misono isn't the male lead. 😭

And I don't know. I'm not really really this Arisaka girl for some reason.

I can't get away from this feeling that Aiji is just using Andou-san, he's cute and maybe I'm wrong, but I don't like him :/
so I'm rooting for Misono-kun <3
thank u for the chapter, super excited for the next one, see u guys in 2021 *_*

I'm getting the feeling she just wants to confess her feelings to get rid of them. Idk it kind of feels like I'm stating the obvious here, but it seems like she can't even fully imagine being his girlfriend and she said twice in this chapter that her feelings will go away if he rejects her. It almost feels like she's hoping for rejection.

Of course both of them just happened to be able to hear Andou's talk with Aiji ._.

Double-page supporter
Argh I can already see the train wreck from a gazillion miles away.

Thanks for dropping the chapter Kogarashi scans team!

Dex-chan lover
@scarlet_summer A gazillion miles away? Are you kidding? We passed the villainous looking fellow hitting the track switch some time ago and just recently went by the "Danger, bridge out!" sign.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for the translation!! Can't wait for the next chapter 😊

No more Aiji senpai more like trash senpai. Dude is so god damn awful I can't even, plus why does she keep ignoring all the bad flags. It's not like she's that stupid she even notices it but just decides naaaah I'm not gonna think about it.

Please reject her so she can move on with someone that more suited for her. I dont think anyone would be glad to always be a second best. I hope after this, it’s going to be a proper romance since this dragging for way too long.

Thank you for translating this

tysm for tranlating it <3
also DJLSLDMD misono is so cute, i hope mc falls for him soon and that senpai will reject her and not keep her hopes up to make his ex jealous ..

Double-page supporter
If she confesses, at least there will be some changes. If the ex and aiji have a “moment” before the confession, urara will crack, and we’ll be eating ice cream again.

Users who are viewing this thread