Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

I swear dark hair boy led the mc on he ain't no naive chick he knew she had a thing for him led her on and then ex shows up and he starts leading her on as well. He needs to stop playing and either confess or leave her alone.

Group Leader
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Misono-kun pls do something

Also thank you for the update!! ♡

nothing new under the sun, always had a bad feeling about Aiji 🙄
Misono-kun, do not throw away your shot!

Double-page supporter
LOL THE SCENE AT THE END 😂

I am laughing to see the blank stare by the two of them as they watching the scene like "i probably should not watching this" 😂

Yep that's how it's done
Now let's move on. It's Misono's turn to shine now

He is such a douchebag!...just get back together already..
Now girl move on and turn your attention to misono-kun he is clearly the better man

Well at least they saw them.. Misono better make a move now and hope aiji fks off mc..

Double-page supporter
Aa what a way to start the new year. I hope this time our girl really gives up for good and save herself from more pain

Thanks for the update Kogarashi scans team

Oof...we're already in volume 4 and the heartbreak continues. The heroine and the male lead should do something.

thank god urara saw them. now move on and be happy with misono already!

I'm done. Dropping this shit now. I used to hate this for having Misono shoved in our faces when I thought it was obvious Aiji was gonna end up with her. Now this is the direction you're going? Nah, **** you mangaka! I'm out!

And once again Aiji proves he's a piece of sht that leads and uses people to whatever he thinks suits him best at each time, kinda disgusting if you ask me.
Girl just needs to open her eyes now.

Users who are viewing this thread