Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
This was predictable, in top of that, yuck. Aiji is gross for knowing he’s still in love, entertaining himself with the FL, smiling when he knows a confession is coming and then throwing himself at his ex. Urara might just confess while they’re kissing, for goodness sake. That’s how much sense this all makes. I hope to see some drastic changes in Misono’s favor, but if Urara goes into denial of the obvious, the fluff to heartache ratio will be too rough for me.

ah this is so disappointing, i don't really comment on chapters but this is just yikes really, first how he was clearly interested in mc and now he's still in love with her, and that girl who is nothing but a wall to their relationship it's just annoying really, heck we don't even know what kind of person she is and how her and him fell in love and started dating, at least then we would probably hate her less, but the only side shown was her was just a butthurt obsessive yet dismissive jerky girl with a pretty face, and it just proved that senpai is just the same, a player that acts like a good guy after all
i guess this manga is for second lead syndrome but ML is really not good at all

I don’t like how small misunderstandings are piling up in this plot .-. It’s easily predictable and getting boring

honestly f//ck this new girl. I’ve hated her since the moment I saw her and she knows FL likes Aiji but still acts like she’s his girlfriend. Don’t really like fl but she’s still honest about her feelings and wants to confess when she likes aiji but honestly I’m only reading this for Jun-kun😔

This is so dumb! Aiji is such an ass for deceiving FL knowing he still has feelings for his ex. uh what is it with short haired girls in shoujo

This development is fine for me since I ship Urara x Jun anyway 😍

Idk to me it was clear from the beginning she was gonna end up with Jun. Their dynamic is so fresh and light, i think they work perfectly together. Also it was pretty obvious that Aiji was still hung up on his ex and was trying really hard to forget her, but seeing that she still cared for him, well, things turned out the way they did. I hope this is enough for Urara to give up on him and start seeing Jun with different eyes~~~

The ML is such a fucking asshole for leading her on. He knew he had feelings for his ex yet he says this things to her. Can he just disappear ?

It feels like the story is similar to other stories I read before but in them the ex was like the fl who got anxious when someone was interested in the ml so it’s really refreshing because it’s like this shows the side of the other girl.

I just think that I'm the only one who hate that bitch Aiji. Not untill I read a comment. That girl too. Just why did you guys break up if you still love each other?

Users who are viewing this thread