Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu

Aggregator gang
Cmon... if you read a lot shoujo manga you would probably know what kind of shit is gonna turn out.
That Misono(gay?) dude probably gonna ended up falling in love with her and become a serious cancer for the series >.>

Dex-chan lover
C'mon BL ending. It's all I want. Cliche heroine-chan can run off with truck-kun together and get reborn in another world of some shit.

She dont even know how to use a stair properly, such an idiot.

If the prota gets together with that black haired guy I'm going to cry and cut myself. Hopefully the childhood friends start dating each other or are already dating each other (ง͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ว✩*゚

Seems guaranteed that the childhood friend is going to fall for the girl or realize he has feelings for the boy. As long as it doesnt devolve into a full blown triangle thats fine. Time will tell.

Dex-chan lover
Would have probably been interesting if it was about the best friend realizing/having feelings for the dude but it will likely develop into a love triangle surrounding main girl.

I've seen this movie a million times most love triangle shoujo end with the girl not picking the intial love interest but the other guy whose usually a jerk or standoffish.

Only reason this is somewhat bearable is it wont be as painful to see the initial love interest lose her since hes likelg not going to show interest first.

Wish shoujo manga became more original with there live triangle formula where you at least think both guys have equal chance or make it obvious that the nice guy wins.

>>Update Ch. 9 :
Now, that was fast.

I'm more convinced that the heroine will end up with Misono.
Aiji is made as a caring and perfect character in his own way. But instead, it shows his mysterious side, which is difficult to achieve because he limits all the girls who like him.

The way this manga is leading up to is.... just like.....
hirunaka no ryuusei....

lmao aiji’s hot and all, but misono’s just so damn adorable

Users who are viewing this thread