Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu

@Macaroons
no I didn't mean that the author cancelled him completely from the story 😅
Jun is the male lead not aiji as you see but what I meant is the author wasted a lot of time focusing on background characters and made his role as a male lead really weak especially in the last chapters

I knew it, most of shoujo are not for me. Dumb girls are just not my type lol

(If I misjudge FL by any chance, feel free to reply to this comment and maybe I’ll pick up this manga again. By saying that I mean I’d drop it from here.)

@Ma_chan tha...thanks for the spoiler oTL

Yeah, that sounds like another filler card. Maybe the author wants the slow burn to like simmer so much no one can even tell its there anymore.

After saw ch 4... Not again pls i can't stand for love triangle 😵. A manga with black hair main and his 'tsundere' blonde bro. deja vu

actually good. I'll read this at the right mood

lol i quit this because of the black haired 2nd year but now in the latest chapter im gonna read it again cause i ship the FL with the blonde dude lolol

I don't really see any chemistry between FL and Aiji. FL likes him bc he's nice to her? What about Misono?! It's so frustrating how FL still likes Aiji even though it's obvious that he's using her as a rebound. Maybe I should stop reading this kind of shoujo lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the art, but the story is such a downgrade from Shunkan Gradation. I don’t know why we’re supposed to like the female lead at this point. Jun is the only reason I’m still reading. 🤷‍♀️

I read the raws that I don't understand and apparently
new red-haired guy is gonna appear some point after this whole Aiji fiasco. Hu dis guy? Aiji is cancelled?
EFAIJ85m.png

WrkC6PU.png

I'm too lazy to read rn
Can someone gimme a spoiler what happend so far in short??

Ps. Spoilers sorta motivate me, n i know It's dumb but It's true

@clover7 don't worry
Aiji is not the ML, he hasn't been appearing for a loooong time now on the raw chapters (since around chap 30, if I recall correctly), which means that the ML is Misono and the guy that appeared later is just a rival/2nd ML for Misono, he's just there to create conflict

Power Uploader
I love this series so much! It’s been a while since I’ve read a manga where I’m conflicted on who to choose. I just read up to the latest so I’m still feeling the emotions, thus I’m gonna right a long ass essay here 😂

I like broken MLs in general but I ended up not liking Aiji senpai since
he made Urara cry after she confessed to him, and then chased after his ex. It broke my heart to see Urara breakdown crying in public. Although this is definitely the reason why I fell in love with Misono more. He took care of her over and over again.

I’m loving the competition in this series. I tend to have this mindset where I cheer more for the 2nd ML, but I become fickle when it comes to FutaKoi.
I thought Aiji is the ML and Misono is the 2nd ML so I cheered for Misono, but wtf! Misono is definitely the ML here considering Obi will appear in the coming chapters. And now, despite the fact that I love Misono so much, I still can’t help but adore and cheer for Obi because he’s so genuine and straightforward to Urara 😍

Chapter 42 previously came out and
Misono finally confessed! But I’m sad for Obi because he just confessed and asked Urara to be his girlfriend. I have no idea who she’ll choose rn. Maybe no one since she’s still traumatized with her memories with Aiji. Speaking of Aiji, he hasn’t been showing eversince the halloween event so I’m scared he’ll just pop out and scar Urara again while in the middle of Misono Obi war :<<

TL;DR: This is definiely a good series for those who enjoys having their hearts broken because they’re scared their ships wont sail since ML competition is tough here. Everyone has a chance of winning
except for Aiji, doubt he’d be back in the picture as ML competitor

Power Uploader
@mikaa
Aijii rejected him to chase after his ex. Urara got hurt and Misono lent his shoulder. New guy Obi appears who is genuine and straightforward towards his feelings to Urara (he fell for her the moment they met at a get together). Misono started taking actions too. Now Obi confessed and asked Urara to be his girlfriend, Misono also finally confessed, and Aiji is nowhere to be found after the halloween event but Urara is still a bit scarred because of that incident.

Users who are viewing this thread