Futari Escape - Ch. 15 - Goodbye escape

Dex-chan lover
I really thought it's the last chapter with drama ending... And this all was just her imagination. My heart.... But ending , yeah lol xD Thanks 4 the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
dont you fucking scare me like this on a sunday night. i read this for some comfiness before the work week starts, not to get stressed out

Dex-chan lover
They had us on the first half, not gonna lie.

If this plot point ever comes again and it's actually like this, hat would be a really fucked up and sad ending and--- Why are my eyes sweating so much?

Dex-chan lover
They had us on the first half, then in the second and even the overtime FUCK ! don't do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahaha I'm laughing but that's the fear xD

Fed-Kun's army
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When you realize MC name doesn't exist in this manga, wait... (Read Chapter 1) it's Nitarou her real name?

Dex-chan lover
Considering how this authors last work went I was ready to accept this at face value

Contributor
Bruh, I'm still prepared to accept the "everything was a dream" scenario, even after the subversion this chapter.
After all, what do stressed-out people want more than to escape from reality?

This was totally the way I thought the story was going since the beginning, but I'm glad the author decided to nip that one in the bud, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Omg I was so ready for this to be the end and for it all to be a dream. It had be convinced perfectly but I am so glad that Senpai is real and we still don't know her name lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

I don’t fully understand this chapter, what is dream and what is not. Could someone explain this to me?
so it starts with a dream, that senpai is gone for half a year?

Users who are viewing this thread