Futari no Jikan

Power Uploader
Man, what's with these crispy fonts? It's outright distubring for eyes to say the least, no offence. Get a typesetter or something, jeez. Some decent group should hastily pick this up by now.
>Hope this doesn't get axed
It's not as good as Yuki to Sumi or even Sketch Senpai were. The synopsis is exactly the same, except it's a photography club this time around and girl teasing a boy, which is recognized by many as refreshing novelty and originality in modern manga (wink-wink, Nagatoro).
Well, it might be a good read, but I highly doubt it. I have no big expectations.

Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
Read the guidelines on the upload page, you named your pages incorrectly.

I'm hoping this improves, but honestly compared to onios previous manga it's definitely lacking. Feels kinda like he had to come up with a new idea on the fly without giving much thought to anything, which is probably what happened. Really sad since both rough sketch senpai & Yuki to sum were so engaging.

Contributor
@komyou, Agreed, it shame two previous onio works went axed -_-
This series feels transparent and lacking excitement. the two previous axed hit impact on Onio hardly.

Group Leader
I'm working on a higher quality version, with a lot of fixes, as soon I'm finished, I'll be uploading those 3 chapters again.

Contributor
The mangaka seems to be fixed on this kinda story but his other 2 series ended pretty soon (probably axed) mmm...

Is this kind of manga not that popular with Japanese people, it seems to get quite a fans here mmm...

Ch. 2 page 4, Doesn't the rainy season in Japan happen around summer?

Group Leader
I'd uploaded the raw instead of the translated chapter, I apologize, although it was only for a few seconds.

Group Leader
@MrGoose You're welcome!
But the translation was made by @Xolefray.
I did the typesetting, redrawing and cleaning.
On the other hand, we don't have the raws for ch 5 to 8, so... I don't know if you'll be able read another "new" chapter anytime soon...

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka’s thighs are the truth, where do I go to sign up for his church

Users who are viewing this thread