Futari no Jikan

Group Leader
If you're looking for a good romance story, go elsewhere. You won't find it here.

I'll repeat what a few have already said... really sucks if this one and his other works got cancelled and have to always abruptly end it.

I completely forgot he wrote Rough Sketch Senpai and didn't realize he had Yuki to Sumi so I'm gonna have to read that one. I like the authors work and looking forward to how it would develop and then it gets ended. Really like how he brought in his characters from his other two works. I hope he gets another chance and then maybe he can reintroduce all three stories again and give them a proper ending.

Oh boy a new Futari no Jikan chapter! Can’t wait to see where the story goes this time. Man, it always is nice when a new chapter of this comes out and is scanlated.

Wait, what’s that at the bottom of the page?

The end...?

Dex-chan lover
Wait so this one did end properly? Since I see both Rough Sketch and Yuki to Sumi as cancelled instead of completed in their respective pages.
Well, not sure how to feel about that, but hopefully onio gets another chance and manages to do something great with it all.
Maybe doing something like in Tsurezure children where all the characters were together in the same school and had their own stuff, but at point that stuff crossed over with others would have worked better for his three works, but that's now just a thought to mull over, I guess...

Double-page supporter
I'm afraid that 3rd consecutive axe was too much for onio. His/her twitter wasn't updated since nov 2018... :(

Happens. Hopefully the artist comes back to doing comics on their own in time, but usually a third axe'd work in manga means they're not often to get another.
Cant understand why since all his series are really great imo, but its a damned shame none of them really got a proper ending or more than just 1 mini crossover chapter

Aw, Onio our little King of Axes, our Headless Prince was put on the chopping block again. Don't know why though his female leads are fun his male leads aren't totally useless and his little sisters a properly insane. The the art is great and the fan service is there but it's not too weird or over done. He does lean a lot on well established tropes and therefore things can feel a little cliche at times but I've been a lot worse.

Damn, another Onio series that gets axed much too soon. It's a shame, all his stuff is good. None are masterpieces, but they are all a damn sight better than a lot of what I see that gets to go on for much longer.

Contributor
Npw that all three of his works are fully translated rank them
Rough Sketch > Futari no Jikan > Yuki to Sumi.

Guess it’s better axed with no ending than axed and forced to make a half assed ending that pisses everybody off.

Dex-chan lover
It's an injustice, that this man has made 3 amazing high school romance mangas, and all three of them have died prematurely.

@Alex646
Ach, damn, you're right. Seems like he/she just quit for good.
Such a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread