Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Worst Possible Beginning

Dex-chan lover
Polish this woman up a bit and she'd probably make a fine marriage swindler.

Aggregator gang
"The Worst Possible Beginning" indeed.
An unlikeable character has lots of room for some nice character developments, but I think it's useless if people dropping this series if it's too unbearable.

Probably readers with high tresholds would be rewarded with nice developments in the later chapters, unfortunately my treshold is not that high.

Contributor
There was a chance. This manga had nice art, it was a guy with a relateable age doing a relateable hobby in a relateably nice environment and it was going to teach it to me from an expert and a cute newbie. It started under a misunderstanding and a stupid threat, but it could be excused.

It didn't get dropped in a page or two of that stupid threat. They made an entire chapter around a woman threatening to spread the false accusation of rape unless he did what he was explicitly serious he didn't want to do but she thought would be fun.

I mean, I'll read the next chapter, but I really, really, really don't think this will recover. Or can recover.

Kind of amazing how the mangaka fucked up with the FMC by having her suddenly revert back to being an unlikable cunt mere seconds after she starts showing any signs of becoming a likeable character

Fed-Kun's army
So, not only did she threaten to falsely accuse him of rape and deprived him of his facilities (the tent), she had the gall to steal his ID without his notice....

Should I like this character? I can't tell, the art makes it look like she's acting cute but if you put this in the real world, she'd have been beaten up and left in a bush somewhere and I won't even bat an eye.

Double-page supporter
This is the part where a sane man would hit her on the head with a big rock and throw her in a ditch somewhere. People go missing all the time - she probably just tripped and fell or something.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree, this is the worst possible beginning to a manga like this.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no. F that girl, get a restraining order on her. Shame, was enjoying this till the forced bs.

Dex-chan lover
“I wonder if I did something bad”
Thats a fucking idiotic question.

Dex-chan lover
I can't really enjoy a comfy camping manga with all this extortion and dying of hypothermia. I guess him being too stupid to make basic food proves they really need each other.

Dex-chan lover
A bitch. A fucking bitch.

He should just go home and left her. Nevermind the wasted money. It's better than being associated with a trash person like her.

Dex-chan lover
A simpleton and a manipulative thot. This can only end badly...

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if the protagonist is a moron or a lazy shit who isn't really cold enough to bother keeping warm. A tent makes a difference, but not a huge one outside of rain or windchill, particularly not if it's a thin summer model and you're alone. If you're freezing in a sleeping bag outside, you'd be uncomfortably cold in the tent. Did he take the exact amount of warm clothes with him to not freeze but not enough to stay warm? What happened to the fucking fire? Just pile on a bunch of wood and then sleep next to the coals. And for fuck's sake — there are buildings all around, even if they don't have doors (which I doubt), you'd get out of the aforementioned windchill. Or he could stop acting like a primary schooler afraid of cooties and just sleep in his damn tent with the girl.

What's with that coffee-making set-up? No wonder he chooses to camp in equipped sites near the road if he's lugging around all sorts of useless crap like that. Just use instant or prepare it Turkish.

Ah yes, ID theft. Another endearing deed from co-protagonist girl. Can't wait to see what the next red flag from her will be.

Aggregator gang
Wow this girl ... so not just with the rape accusations, but even goes through the guy's personal wallet and gets his personal information off his ID card? Goddamn. This woman is a psychopath, best to steer clear away from her. The only thing she has going for her is her body, and any self-respecting man should know that it doesn't make up for being psycho. Don't know why the author thought it'd be best to have the readers hate the female deuteragonist.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus it's been a while since i've hated a character this fast.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
This fucking bitch has the goddamn NERVE...!

Users who are viewing this thread