Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Enjoy Loneliness

Dex-chan lover
Male tsunderes aren’t as cute as females Gen-san. Just be honest, you actually enjoy her company, right?

Fed-Kun's army
I came for camping manga, but turns out it was cooking manga all along!

Dex-chan lover
Beer for camping? Really? Liquor would make more sense considering the weight.

Dex-chan lover
lol, pretentious prick. It's not a log cabin, it's a tent. There's no gradient for it to be "not too bad" — it's either assembled right or it isn't, and it looks like shit if it isn't, which clearly is not the case.

What the hell are those recipes? Does the author realize what a pain it would be to cook something like that in a forest over a bonfire? Even cutting stuff is a chore because you usually don't have a hard flat surface other than the ground, people take a cutting board with them and cut vegetables in their lap if they insist on fresh salad, forget about controlling the heat for meals with stages in their preparation.

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan
lol, not every aspect of camping is weight management. If you want to get drunk in the most effective way, you'll take 80% medical spirit with you and dilute it on-site. But the thing is that you bring a lot of salty and greasy foodstuffs when camping. Salty because it keeps best against time and heat, and greasy because that's the best way to replenish energy. And after salty and greasy food, you simply crave beer.

Dex-chan lover
Complain about the girl all you want, but any manga that has recipes is A-OK in my book.

@Vergift I've been going through the comments from the start to see if this is worth a read and afaik she's threatened to accuse him of sexual assault whilst using his personal items for her own benefit.
So far I am of the opinion she deserves nothing less than a swift punch in the face and to be left behind.

You guys are sad. So what if she's cute? Does that make her behavior excusable? No. Does that mean she's a good companion? No. The only thing Gen likes about her, as far as I can tell, is her cooking. Other than that, she's annoying, she completely disregards his feelings for her own enjoyment, and she's just annoying him on his peaceful solo camping tricks. Do you guys not have any experience with women? I mean shit, I'm not saying that like I do, but still, you shouldn't just let a woman act annoying and straight up just ignore her actions because she's cute. You should never be that desperate to just act like what she's done is okay because she's cute, that's a retarded excuse honestly. I'm glad this girl is fictional, because if she were a real person, she would definitely break some records in how fucking annoying she is.

lol that obssession with beer is something i don't get from japanese people
such an inferior and tasteless drink

Dex-chan lover
Beer for camping? Really? Liquor would make more sense considering the weight.
There's a trade-off in that a chilled beer is more refreshing than a flask of liquor would be. All weight planning has to be measured against the comfort an additional object would provide. You can get crazy lightweight if you bring no tent, no sleeping bag, and only eat cold soaked oatmeal, if you're willing to sacrifice hot meals and a comfortable night's sleep. Gen carries a full sized backpack since he practices comfortable site camping instead of lightweight distance hiking.

Users who are viewing this thread