Futari wa Pretty Anon

Contributor
Just dropping by to thank you for all the great titles you shared with us.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the consistently high quality scanlations! You guys are amazing, keep up the good work ^_^

WHEEEEEEEEEENNN IS THE NEXT CHAPPTERRR COMINNGG!!!!!!

JK, much love. I'm new to manga, but your Monster masume scantalation is very well done!

Group Leader
Bro our group is all but dead aside from MM. You find me a raw provider, translator, proofer, MAYBE. But otherwise it's dropped.

Also isn't it licensed? Go buy the official translations.

Power Uploader
Bro our group is all but dead aside from MM. You find me a raw provider, translator, proofer, MAYBE. But otherwise it's dropped.

I had checked on crunchyshit and it seems to have disappeared but I just found out that it's on kodansha. Guess I'll read it there. Thanks anyway.

Dex-chan lover

Just want to drop by saying thank you for all the manga translation. I grow up reading your group translation from the slice of life to the comedy genre. Recently i feel empty and want to die, i remembering the old days and suddenly remember you guy's. Thank you for everything

Group Leader
Just want to drop by saying thank you for all the manga translation. I grow up reading your group translation from the slice of life to the comedy genre. Recently i feel empty and want to die, i remembering the old days and suddenly remember you guy's. Thank you for everything
I am going to be as polite as I can when I say this. Please go talk to someone. A doctor, a therapist, a crisis hotline worker, whatever you can. A manga scanlation group is not going to be enough to keep you functioning. Consider it paying us back if you have to, but you need to seek professional help.

Dex-chan lover
I am going to be as polite as I can when I say this. Please go talk to someone. A doctor, a therapist, a crisis hotline worker, whatever you can. A manga scanlation group is not going to be enough to keep you functioning. Consider it paying us back if you have to, but you need to seek professional help.
Yeah just want to say thank you. Don't worry about your word👍🏻

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed your group name is a reference to Futari wa Pretty Cure, how nice.

Fed-Kun's army

Also wanted to drop by and say tyvm for probably the best and simplest introduction guide into typesetting. It's that guide that got me into scanlation and giving back to the community. I have always recommend it to anybody wanting to TS.

Godspeed to the people that wrote that and to your team's remaining and former members, in whatever they're pursuing!

Group Leader

Users who are viewing this thread