Futoku no Guild - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - What God Has Brought Together

Dex-chan lover
Meidena is so hot, i wish there was more with her, also the extras are not being separated anymore? ohh well.
The anime went and gone and there was no doujinshis with it, why? such hot girls but the anime jsut completelt went under everyone's radar? it's sad, they deserved better.

Dex-chan lover
Squirel 1 : Are you see this shit?
Squirel 2 : Yeah, i've already lost my faith for the world
cc4368cbb5c87972115f65eddee6ec6b03c1314ce1930696f079db4f35a5069c.jpg

Now i had a question....
497a6e499fd3d52a3fee64753e9f37aeb1e7d4099ae174e688906e873ec4f8cb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So he is created from believe, and if that believe change, he also changes to fit the new lore.

So he is more a will of the world than a god in itself isnt he?

Dex-chan lover
The comments ain't it 🤢. There's nothing cultured about being a pedophile

Didn't you get the memo? Lolicon isn't pedophilia.

That's what they'll fight tooth and nail to advance, now. You're also either gay or a pedophile yourself if you correctly identify lolicons as pedophiles. Which is funny, as both apply to lolicons: consider "traps"--like the one in this manga; the only people who could be entrapped by them are those that lust after physically undeveloped females (who, due to not having gone through puberty, look like physically undeveloped males) in the first place--in other words, lolicons.

By the way, Enome and Hitamuki are utterly wasted on a manga like this. It's a shame that, generally, you can only find girls like those two--especially Enome--in gag manga like this. If ever you find such girls, there will be special condition after special condition attached to them--up to and including eventual death. Girls like the other ones are far more popular and better treated, these days.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really dislike the focus in that unattractive receptionist. Well, thank goodness she's married. More flat chested characters please!

Users who are viewing this thread