Futoku no Guild - Vol. 11 Ch. 63 - Strengthening Event

Dex-chan lover
Zero Kikuru is more accurate than they know, but always good to see new characters introduced.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Kikuru, my boy will never retire at this rate, that sense of duty is both a blessing and a curse if you ask me.

Double-page supporter
If you have a little sister character make her look like a little sister god dammit! :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Did the artist change or something? Everybody looks way different than the last volume.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Always nice to see this manga on my feed.

So, cover girl has finally made an appearance. Let's see how she goes.

Thank you for the chapter!
It is always amazing when you start a manga for the lewdness, but end up sticking with it for the amazing characters and world building.

As a bonus, the anime is also outstanding!
Yo same, I wish more people knew this feeling

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, Kredim. I'm loving this series for the worldbuilding and character development, honestly. I also like seeing the growth of the guards as they train to cover their weaknesses and improve their strengths.

In a sense, this series has somewhat of a Konosuba vibe, with talented, but very lopsided heroes that also have severe limitations and weaknesses, but unlike Konosuba, they're being more directly trained to eliminate or compensate for weaknesses. Like if Megumin had learned even just 1 attack spell besides Explosion. Even if just the weakest one (that cost the lowest amount of skill points), it would've been game changing.
Yeah, like Lalatina cant hit anything, and she stays that way to the end.

Aqua alredy had maxed put stats so theres no grow to be had.

And megumin attack power is overkill since chapter one, so her investing everything into explosion does nothing.

This one at least creates progresion and something to improve and root for their improvement.

Fed-Kun's army
Aura Canon? Usually when these manga games reference jrpgs they default to DQ. Wasn't expecting FF.

Users who are viewing this thread