Futoku no Guild - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Perfect Combustion

Dex-chan lover
She’s always been my top pick, ignoring that there are a few others that have her beat in design.

Dex-chan lover
First nipples in the series, right?

kBxFMDm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This information combined with the information from the last chapter doesn't that mean that her name means ''Detoxifying piss'' or ''toxic piss''?

Dex-chan lover
So much progress with someone I thought was secondary. I wonder what advancement will be made with Hitamuki.

Also, he keeps slipping about secrets he shouldnt know from the acting as a doctor chapter. This should come to a head soon.

@IlsaTilsaKilsaMilsa Well japanese pronunciation for toxic is somewhere around "tokkushikku", so her name tokishikko is entirely for toxic I guess, but it can also be separated to toki (time) and shikko (piss) so that means it's time to piss I guess? lol. Of course it depends on how her name written in japanese, though if it's not written in kanji then back to the guess game.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh durn gurl ... way to make a march on the others. But when you make that kind of face (and show them itty bitty titties) then a golden shower or two won't matter. Also, he is now your property since you marked it properly. Good Job.

Dex-chan lover
wow. This is a masterpiece. Too bad her arc is over. I wish they would marry and end the series

Users who are viewing this thread