Futoku No Guild - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Bad Dream

You know? It's kind of a shame that Kikuru is the MC in this series.
He's actually somewhat interesting, he might've been better off on another kind of series.

it's "et tu brute" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute%3F#Etymology

@Lioslin @Marcellx I've seen the raws of the next chapters and even if i can't read JP this whole situation has a very unexpected twist that will soon be revealed.
I think i've said this before at the beginning of this plotline but this is one of the few somewhat SERIOUS arcs of this manga.

In fact, this very chapter hides some HINTS that probably went unnoticed or not taken seriously.
For those curious, i'll point them out in the spoiler below

The midget scholar might act silly but he IS a scholar....and for Kikuru of all people to say it's good that Nightmare has NOT been subjugated YET....

Remember that Hitamuki has a very keen sense of smell and can recognize if it's a human or a monster.....so why this time she called it a "scary smell"?

If the 2 aces from the other town already went to subjugate Nightmare once and failed, why would the girl say sending Kikuru and Co. to support them is unnecessary?

Aggregator gang
One more prove that Kikuru was irreplaceable. A quite young hunter that really quick to uptake even in disadvantage situation. 😎🔥

Can't wait to see the climax of this arc!
Kikuru 2nd showdown was really lit. 🔥

Aggregator gang
Kikuru is such a tragedy. Actually intelligent, highly capable, and responsible -- though with the mental strength of a wet paper bag -- stuck as the leading man/babysitter for a perverted harem series.

Ahh love how over the top ecchi it is, but still manages to be worth the read.

lol the plant play was so forced this chapter, but I ain't complaining! Love seeing our girls get into those crazy situations every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's motherfuckin Nightcloak Malfestio!
nightcloak_malfestio_by_zoid162010_dd5iv8q-fullview.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread