Futsugyou - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, I appreciate it :) hmm, reverse harem in the making??

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that she already told him that her appearance is just a disguise, this early on! Even if he still doesn’t know the whole truth. 👀

Dex-chan lover
An update so soon? Nice :3

@Nemesis144 I don't think she would either... but they'll probably make it look like that... if not now but later

Fed-Kun's army
If they don't reveal her sex soon this gon' be pretty gay. But this doesn't have a bishounen tag so maybe not?

Aggregator gang
it's actually kinda odd that he doesn't realize the mage is a girl yet, I mean, didn't someone change her clothes when she was passed out? or did she actually magic herself so it looks and feels like she has guy parts well enough no one could tell?

Her appearance is magically changed, so I understand how they can't tell.
I can't wait for the next chapter!

@insanelnsomniac she changed her whole body to look like that of a boy, so no they wouldn't notice by changing clothes for her.

I'm really happy that she early in revealed that he didn't know the whole truth. Also, I hope she's rather gonna save someone than she being treated like a damsel in distress. She's powerful, she shouldn't need protecting (just like she said). If she's reduced to a helpless character in gonna be mad

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings about this manga. There are so many ikemen and so far the only women I've seen are the nameless maids.
MC? She's a he right now so doesn't count.

Group Leader
what a cliff hanger. i'm looking forward to more. thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
By benefactor went out for a walk... Emergency alert!

Users who are viewing this thread