Futsuu no Koiko-chan

Dex-chan lover
ugh this is such a good title - like its all been done before, but its done so well here 🥺😩

a relatively cliche but still refreshingly different prickly and practical robotic gal as our lead

and a classic slightly dense and unaffected by his charms SOFTEST OF SOFT BOIS (HIS SOFT BABY AURA IS SO SPECIAL) partner

and their dynamic??? his straightforward but still internally dere dere shy boy nature cuts straight through to our v much tsun tsun baby girl and her self conscious internal monologue is just so EEEEEEEK BABIES ALL OF THEM

def give this one a read homies 🥺😭🙏🏼💗

This is the typical manga where it makes you wish you had a love life like this.

I wish I had one. lol. ;-;

It's very cute and fresh and THEY ARE BABIESSS!!! I wish I had something like that when I was in high school damnn also
I don't like how the older sister is getting
Involved...like ummm pls don't have feelings for a 16yearold, who is also YOUR STUDENT now

You’re doing all that bullshit and you’re not officially dating?! Q.Q What is this author thinking??

I love this, can totally understand, they both shy, they know what the other feels, but even so because they're so shy they cant take the first step, so they keep waiting the other one to take the first step. You can see this in many shoujo, but this one is reaaally well done.

This is just the absolutely most wholesome shy-ass romance ever, i adore it! (>///<);;
Please stop the sister thing though, why not give her a cute man herself and not her sisters 16 y.o crush :/

This is so underrated. Why are all the garbage harem bait, shitty drama romcoms getting overhyped to the moon -nisekoi, rental garbage girlfriend, domestic trash gf etc- and then there is this being this underrated? yikes

Omfg this story!! Especially
the sister's love interest!!!

As soon as the other dude got shown,
I got more interested in their story than the main ones. SO PRECIOUS!!

I really don't like shoujos usually, not because of the story itself actually but because they're very messy and hard to read, like it's not polished or something. But this is one of the great ones, I like it a lot.

Dex-chan lover
It's like constant deja vu when the guy goes "Pfftt!" and the girl goes "Ugh" It's a rinse and repeat of the book I just read before ya know? Also the "I know it's cliché, but it's been done so well here!" argument can literally be applied to every shoujo manga you choose to read next, the high praise this manga gets should be spent on something else, again not saying this is bad but for the plots japan people think up, you'd think they could make a difference in the shoujo manga community at least once.

Fed-Kun's army
Here is my review of this manga so far
80754bbe3982b6e1f74ce1843a7755b5.jpg

I feel like I'm having a mid-life crisis reading this story. I mean don't get me wrong, it's a sweet, wholesome, teen story. But It's almost too sweet for me?! I feel like such an old lady with how much I just feel bored and irritated with this sugary yet bland story.

I got through like 4 chapters and was like 'yea I'm dropping this one'.

And while I say that, this manga isn't bad. The art is good, I can tell that some of the side characters, like the older sister and mom will probably have some interesting plot lines but the main character just don't grab my attention. I can almost smell the drama and unnecessary angst that will happen and if I'm indifferent to the main character why would I even want to deal with that?!

Basically, If you like sweet, slightly bland, romance between a girl obsessed with being "normal" and a popular boy (who in all honest I don't dislike, he's just not my taste) who seems pretty nice, then give it try.

Users who are viewing this thread