Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that we got to see what teenagers would actually behave like in that situation instead of some wishful thinking. Kinda sad that I have to point that out since authors really seem to make teenagers look like they're on their 30s mentally at times with their actions.

This little sob story doesn't make me feel sorry for her at all
I thought the exact same.
This kind of chapters is always a weak attempt at shoving people onto the Shiori x Jirou ship.
I understand because Akari got so much screen time and interactions with Jirou, the author is probably leveling the playing field for Shiori to instil some sort of inner turmoil. Could have done that long ago when there were plenty of chances to interleave story development with her presence. Now it just feels like the story is being dragged out.

Dex-chan lover
Ah well I liked the small rival between the two FMC, felt mature and equal now it’s just annoying, maybe they had to force the annoyance in a bit but shiori in my eyes is just a bitch now, first answering the call, then distracting our MC so he wouldn’t see who’s calling, idk that’s just plain annoying, and now we have a flashback that I couldnt care less about

Dex-chan lover
What am I suppose to feel here? So you've like him for a long time and felt jealous when others like him too. I'm pretty sure we've already established that fact a long time ago, it literally adds nothing. And then that happened out of nowhere, then he wanted to stand up for you, then you stopped him, not even because you worried that he would get in trouble but because you didn't want everyone to know for some reasons. And then the other girl said "You should be more aware of this stuffs.", and then "We're are not in elementary school anymore." Like, what the fuck are they talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread