Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 73

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I am really starting to get impatient to see the good and fluffy end

If I had to make a wish, I wish for them to be happy :)
It is starting to feel like when a fanfic author runs out of ideas so they have to throw random new shit in there

Double-page supporter
What is even happening anymore? The last few chapters have been going nowhere...

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
There is a missing page in this chapter:
EDIT: THIS IS NOW FIXED
1724216417074.png
1724216442507.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I came for the lovey dovey couple and left because author decided to insert two random *ssholes outta nowhere with some bs about his middle school days that shouldn't really matter.

Bro was some licking dog loser now he is with such a beautiful and sweet girl should be proud and shouldn't give a single sh*t about the past or whatever. This goes to the author and no Jirou btw.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, can someone explain to me about why that light haired guy was so appalled about the fact that Jirou was extra friendly to Shiori? Like what???

I came for the lovey dovey couple and left because author decided to insert two random *ssholes outta nowhere with some bs about his middle school days that shouldn't really matter.

Bro was some licking dog loser now he is with such a beautiful and sweet girl should be proud and shouldn't give a single sh*t about the past or whatever. This goes to the author and no Jirou btw.
To be truthful, everything in Jirou's past matters because it made him who he is today, just like everyone of us.

But the last page about the locker room is a prank page from the translator I think. Just like about Shiori sh***ting herself while going down the stairs.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, Mylene Scans.

This would’ve been a goated chapter if those two weirdos didn’t pop up. I’m glad Jirou isn’t a pussy though and seeing that they’re eyeing up his girl. W couple.

But seriously though I wonder how many panels worth of drama the author can milk out of Jirou’s past lmfao, like give the guy a break and let him have his romcom.

This.

Serious class acts, those guys. They chose quite the time to play the buzzkill, too. That said, it's always good to see more examples of how Jirou chose the path to self-improvement that Akari gatekept; it'd be good if Akari, at his side, keeps the hometown no-accounts from getting to Jirou--he only needs to focus on what's important.

Okay, can someone explain to me about why that light haired guy was so appalled about the fact that Jirou was extra friendly to Shiori? Like what???

Chances are that he, the other guy, and potentially the rest of their social group they were gossipping about Jirou and Shiori with firmly engraved the idea of those two together in their heads; now that he's come back with another girl, Jirou broke their image of him and they couldn't handle it. Envy of his landing a girl like Akari may also play a role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread