Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

whoa I already like this manga.
So we get already on the first chapter:
Non-beta MC
Hot gyaru psuedo-wife (MC's crush is also really cute)
Mutual goal to actually act like a couple
Gyaru teases for a kiss
Non-beta MC actually goes in for the kiss using the fabled hand-on-chin technique (wish Hajimete no Gal took this approach)

I hope this manga stays popular in Japan, or at least let the story develop fully before Axe-kun comes along. Looking forward to it!

Aggregator gang
There's no way this setting will turn into a harem story like other gal stories right? Right?

Dex-chan lover
Obviously gonna be that by the end of the term childhood friend and ikemen guy fall for each other and both our weak-willed MC and gyaru get cucked but also have started to mutually feel something for each other.

Unless of course the mangaka has a kind heart and will let the two have their respective loves, through a journey fraught with emotional ups and downs, unsure feelings in all directions, and hardships brought on by tertiary elements resulting in unexpected romantic feelings in or from their direction.

Although if the romantic interests do realign, but everyone ends up genuinely happy, then that'd be okay too.

(I should revisit Toradora)

Aggregator gang
@urtoast I'd say that not being "cucked," but still picking each other after achieving their original goal is just as common.

welp, osanajimi-chan someone-like-care to him(nerd-kun) it's because they're 'just' osanajimi, may be osanajimi-chan looking for hot dude and gyaru gril and nerd-kun will be couple for real

1. Ntr is for established couples so this can’t actually be ntr.
2. The childhood friend adjusted so fast I think I got whip lash, from saying she wouldn’t like to be paired with someone she doesn’t know straight to calling herself his bride.
3. With a system like this random may be fine for most people but not all as its likely to seperate actual couples and break them up for a temporary school project thus defeating any purpose the project may have.

What if the childhood friend is acting with the same goal in mind, get to top 10 and change partner?

Users who are viewing this thread