Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Gonna stick with this manga to see the potential of virgin boy turning into chad, that kiss shows he can actually become one, also to add another manga to my gyaru collection.

@Slowpoke-kun while its true the childhood friend rarely gets picked but it does happen sometimes. However I never said he would end up with her just that she wants him as her partner for the practical either due to liking him or because she would rather a friend than a stanger. My personal prediction is the childhood friend has the same goal he does of changing partners but in this month he will develop feelings for the gyaru.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh gonna love this, I hope I would get some NTR-esque from this... not hopping much tho, but yeah that one with the childhood friend was one delicious moment.

Yeah...the childhood friend kinda gave me bad vibes...
And judging by the teacher it seems fucking is ok so i would not doubt if her and pretty boy fucked first night...
Alternative scenario pretty boy is a piece of shit and will set up a gangbang rape group for childhood friend girl.

In the end...i don't know if i'll read this...a few more chapters to see how it goes but i feel like i'll drop it soon.

Fed-Kun's army
i fucking knew it if he's end up with Gyaru then the nice looking girl gonna end up with the handsome dude
now..... to see if the handsome dude is an asshole or not it would change the entire feel of the manga .-.

So...what if they were already in a relationship before this forced pairing? You can't just force people together and expect them to get along. I would think the graduation rate at that high school would be in the single digits if they have to get along to graduate.

Dex-chan lover
So this is Japan's solution to the dwindling birth rate.

Users who are viewing this thread