Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

I DONT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING AFTER THE TENJIN NAME COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIINNNNN

Contributor
A lot of things have started to move again this chapter, so many names. Not much about Akari or Shiori, it's about the guys this time.

So Minami's crush and his brother's fiancee's full name was Nozomi Chihaya, huh. A former classmate of Keiichiro Kamo, Sadaharu's older brother who runs the cafe Minami is working part-time in. She's pregnant now, so it seems they're rushing the wedding ceremony. And Minami is most certainly getting invited to attend his brother Minato's wedding...

If anybody ever wanted to see one of those popular hot guys in a romcom suffer, Minami is here for your entertainment. Not me though, I feel so bad for him; heck, I think even his part-time boss felt bad for him. This guy needs to cut his losses and move on, he's suffering badly from oneitis and wasting his youth because of it. He's a real nice guy, he deserves to be happy too. Just don't make him fall for Akari after he already rejected her. Maybe Shiori could be the one for him.

Jirou's backstory is getting touched on? About time it happened. I don't remember seeing Oomae before, but he's one of Jirou's elem school friends who's still in track and field. Little does he know, fellow athlete Mei Hamano does not swing his way...

Side note, that red text in the credits page... seriously, are some idiots actually contacting Yuki Kanamaru over the scanlations?!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Translator you doing alright? Genuinely asking like I have no idea if the Raws are being released as you translate but hopefully you’re allgoods

Dex-chan lover
Oh noes, that girl that Minami likes... Anyway thanks for the chapter. I hope for more development on the next one and not some drama for Minami.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the characters in this manga, Tenjin is the one that deserves happiness the most. Curious to see who will be there for him when the inevitable happens. (Would be an interesting twist if Jirou is there for him, reciprocating the kindness Tenjin showed him)

Excited for the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, I feel bad for Tenjin right there.
bruh its been years..people only hurt themselves doing this much waiting and hurting on themselves. i know cause i was there. its not worth it. trust me you'll move on when u decide to let go of them. its a big world out there with so many different people u will definitely find better suited for u.

Dex-chan lover
I knew something happened to jirou back in middleschool, he said it's nothing but you don't go from bright good at sports kid to gloomy, awkward, sad dude for no reason.

Damn, tenjin has it hard huh? Hope the best for him

Also glad his other childhood friend is a bro (he likes the tan tomboy) and is not a bully or anything, he's just disconnected from shiori and jirou because he moved so much, maybe he can make hamano more femenine?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If anybody ever wanted to see one of those popular hot guys in a romcom suffer, Minami is here for your entertainment.
Those popular hot guys usually have an attitude to match. Not this dude. He's in some ways similar to Jirou, but better at hiding it by being more charismatic. And he hasn't had someone like Akari to push those aspects to the surface.

F for Minami, also now I'm curious about Jirou backstory, why he becomes gloomy & introvert guy when in Elementary School he was easygoing type

Dex-chan lover
He's a real nice guy, he deserves to be happy too. Just don't make him fall for Akari after he already rejected her. Maybe Shiori could be the one for him

I think the guy needs more genuine friends who know his situation, not a Free Sympathy Girlfriend.

Life goes on, there's life beyond high school, he has a lot of shit to work through - his first crush and his overwhelming tryhard-itis before he's ready to be in a real relationship.

But you do have a point - Minami is as much a victim here as anyone else. He got sympathy now.

Users who are viewing this thread