Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 60

Thanks for the chapter, damn I must have hallucinating for having deja Vu the whole chapter, genuinely think this already had has been a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
idk, but i think it would be interesting to see mc date someone thats not the fmc, it could end on break up but depending on how they handle that it could add good things to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Do we really need a flashback scene? Jirou is steadfast in his love for Akari. I do NOT see him bending now even after she confessed. He straight up told her it was too late, which if he actually sticks with that after this flashback I will have so much respect for him. It makes no sense to go to her now, we have gotten too much growth with him and Akari. Shiori has just banked on being childhood friends this entire time with little to no growth with him. I would really just want this wrapped up so he gets his confidence to go to Akari and be with her for real.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, you're too late Onodera-chan
aeLBA20.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, damn I must have hallucinating for having deja Vu the whole chapter, genuinely think this already had has been a chapter.
Do you read in other languages too? Because the chapter has been out in portuguese for a month or so.

Dex-chan lover
Shiori put herself in this position recalling the fact Jirou had confessed since long ago and to keep the status quo, she gave a vague answer that was misunderstood since she is dealing with Jirou's dense ass.

Users who are viewing this thread