Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
plotydrag.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I know you from your work on Reddit.

The hate for Shiori is pathetic. She's done nothing to deserve it. Both she and Akari haven't toed the line with Jiro so who exactly is to blame? Not rubbery MC who lacks moral fiber to speak up, no not him. Uh uh. Dang.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I know you from your work on Reddit.

The hate for Shiori is pathetic. She's done nothing to deserve it. Both she and Akari haven't toed the line with Jiro so who exactly is to blame? Not rubbery MC who lacks moral fiber to speak up, no not him. Uh uh. Dang.
No one is. Three people in a love triangle is messy and someone will get hurt. That's life.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Well that did NOTHING to help.

Jirou likes best girl Akari, sasagarakawana-San-I-don’t-remember took too long, and the damn feelings are thick enough you can slice them with a knife.
A thousand degree knife versus sexual tension

Dex-chan lover
This might just be completely incorrect when the next chapter comes out but I think what happened was:
MC confessed his love to CF (childhood friend), CF even though also loves him, for some reason didn't accept (probably because she was too shy or smt), MC probably thought that CF didn't like him and then said something along the line of "my feeling will never change, I will be next to you and wait until you accept me." or something and then she probably just nodded her head instead of saying something.
So over the next few years leading to the manga begining, MC still thinks that CF doesn't like him and but sticking around cause he believes that the nod she gave in the past might give him a chance. Meanwhile, CF now having the "my feeling will never change" insurance, and has gather some courage (probably by becoming the smart, beautiful, angelic girl that everyone in school loves) also just wait around for MC to confess again, not realizing that to MC, his confession has already been said and he is just waiting for her answer.
So basically, MC waits for to CF gives her answer for the confession he gave in the past, while CF waits for MC to give her a new confession, and neither of them know what the other thinks or tell the other anything.
And then the manga started.

This is my theory, this might be completely bullshits, but it seems plausible with the infomations we have been given, plausible to me at least.

Dex-chan lover
This might just be completely incorrect when the next chapter comes out but I think what happened was:
MC confessed his love to CF (childhood friend), CF even though also loves him, for some reason didn't accept (probably because she was too shy or smt), MC probably thought that CF didn't like him and then said something along the line of "my feeling will never change, I will be next to you and wait until you accept me." or something and then she probably just nodded her head instead of saying something.
So over the next few years leading to the manga begining, MC still thinks that CF doesn't like him and but sticking around cause he believes that the nod she gave in the past might give him a chance. Meanwhile, CF now having the "my feeling will never change" insurance, and has gather some courage (probably by becoming the smart, beautiful, angelic girl that everyone in school loves) also just wait around for MC to confess again, not realizing that to MC, his confession has already been said and he is just waiting for her answer.
So basically, MC waits for to CF gives her answer for the confession he gave in the past, while CF waits for MC to give her a new confession, and neither of them know what the other thinks or tell the other anything.
And then the manga started.

This is my theory, this might be completely bullshits, but it seems plausible with the infomations we have been given, plausible to me at least.
Yeah no you're spot on and this is a done to death trope

Dex-chan lover
Am I a bad person for being happy that Shiori keeps taking massive Ls? Experiencing "heartbreak" (if you could even call it that, since she and Jirou have never been a thing) twice feels genuinely deserved, considering she's had practically negative agency.

Users who are viewing this thread