Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
1 she better have heard him that’s literally in your years
2 if she fucks this I’m actually done with everything, if she pretends she didn’t hear, or something even more dumb like authors do these days like “I’m not ready” despite wanting this or “I need more time” if she pulls something of the sort then what’s the point for all this build up! JUST HUG BACK and start dating

Dex-chan lover
IT'S STILL GOING?! For the love of god I already forgot about this bullshit manga and here it is still ongoing and they did a confession ONLY NOW? WHAT?! oh f it

F5odAnPaEAAY0ch

Dex-chan lover
Lewd hand holding aside, this was worth the wait & I really hope the two of them will have many chapters of them being official. Please Kanamaru Yuki sensei, don't end this in a few chapters like other series have once the main pair become boyfriend & girlfriend. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

ALL RIGHT JIRO!!!

MARIN, IT'S YOUR TURN NEXT!!

SENPAI AND HAYASE, START WARMING UP!!! WE'RE GETTING CONFESSIONS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!🎁🎁🎁

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god, there is no way to misconstrue this. No music or whatever the fuck is that loud. If they pull a "I didn't hear it" I am fucking done.

Dex-chan lover
Oi there we go, good ol' Christmas confession :meguupog:
Thank you for the chapter!

One thing that bugged me though: I mean yeah, Akari likes more revealing stuff / the less fabric the better but you can't tell me anyone would go outside bare-legged during winter - sounds like a shortcut to some nursing chapter(s) :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread