Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
when will he understand that the childhood friend thingie is just a clickbait and he actually wants watanabe? <.< urg...
this is really good, but c'mon dude... you just didnt jumped on her right now because of a nosebleed xP cant you join 2+2?

I'm having troubles seeing Jirou end with anyone but Akari. I mean, I fail to see how is it he might end with his childhood friend at this rate

i have 2 feeling 1 good 1 bad :D idk which one it will be 1. it will turn into extreme drama and it will be .... just don't :D 2nd he will end up with Akari (i hope so) childhood friend will never be gf :D

Fed-Kun's army
yeah, both akari and sakuraza have an affection for jirou...but i can only imagine that jirou would've ended up with akari for better romance

Fed-Kun's army
they can just fuck the shit out of their life while "Practicing" safe sex and safe love bs..

why not fuck the hell out. get the first prize by moaning and pussy geysers.
then get the man / woman they want then fuck the shit out of them too.

EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZE!

Fed-Kun's army
@Haruka22

The best solution is always to pin the motherfucker down and rape him/her until he/she says choke me daddy.

Contributor
@Closedbox hahaha that would be fking awesome and then the next chapter would be 'The fking End'.😂

@kronix why are you always so God damn right!

Fed-Kun's army
@MangaA-Z

Well you are right and wrong. it's not an ending if they will tell each other sex life and the story will progress there and we will get a true ending :)

Honestly, I am personally enjoying this more and more. As long as actual NTR doesn't occur i.e. making out w/ childhood friend, only to realize he likes Akira and then going to her, I think it'll be a good manga for me. A month is supposedly left, so if we go by the pace we have been, it should be done in about 10-20 chapters at the most, unless of course there is unneeded drama, which I really hope that there isn't.

Dex-chan lover
I usually hate stories like this but this one feels more enjoyable...maybe its because we don't see the stupid side characters as much

Users who are viewing this thread