Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Well, for now:

- glasses friend is an idiot. “Did I interrupted something”? WOW SHERLOCK!!! C’mon, are you THAT dumb?

- blonde guy “we can even stay together if she wishes so” why? Don’t you have an idea for yourself? What YOU want to do?

- gyaru still too indecisive. Last chapter she was ready to throw herself to MC and now cries if blonde guy stays with the childhood friend. Talk about two-timing.

- both MC and Fchildhood friend are still too vague. Plus, why she’s doing so well with the blonde guy?

As of now, is a stupid mess.

I bet this goes the way of another certain gyaru romcom and MC doesn’t end up with anyone in the end.

Yall are just mad main girl can have feelings for others and is not a one dimensional moe blob like 90% of the other heroines

Contributor
@StarixCrown

Are you joking ? She's even more cliche than a "one dimensional moe blob".
This is just a toradora copy-paste, you just HAVE to sigh after the first chapter, when you know how the story will go.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 " blonde guy “we can even stay together if she wishes so” why? Don’t you have an idea for yourself? What YOU want to do?" That's him being considerate.

This is too much of a drama and fcked up mixed feelings, the immorality and the circumstances along with the attraction, it's evil for something to be this mixed and complicated ?

Contributor
Say whatever u want. I am in support of Tenjin.
#LetTenjinHaveAllThePuCs

Minami is obviously gay, look at how all the women are throwing themselves at him and he doesn't seem to reply. I know when I was a teenager and any cute girl got my attention, most straight guys were the same.

Users who are viewing this thread