Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

You know what the old say..the closest one that always within you eye view always win..

Dex-chan lover
da flips r u guys questioning? who does the pink girl likes? she wants to and believes that she loves tenshin... while she currently has many uhh romance with the mc making her like both of them but shes still not putting the mc in the primary target cause mostly the mc did the advances... the nisekoi stuff where the first girl that showed up first is the one that will win the mc is bad for me too but then just bail from that kind of story then... im here so that i can get the fluff like at the end... seriously y the fuck r u reading a romance story if u cant even be ok with these stuff...
and u guys should be happy that the misunderstanding got cleared out right away before some dramas that will give u migraines

Dex-chan lover
Who needs relationships if you can feed your heart with this good shit like cocaine.

Dex-chan lover
@kuru

Because MC thought she was kissing his crush, and she wasn't, but she wish she could be doing it and knows it won't happen.

The more I read the more ticked I get. Like, forced couples is very idiotic and messed up. it should be first tried on older, more mature adults with the right mentality than teenagers who dont know anything and are still growing mentally and physically. Also, I hate cuckolds in any way shape or form.

Dex-chan lover
Alexa play despacito

Also, if it really gets this complicated, just all of you go and live together.

"Could it be that, it was something more?" It truly is something more than what you'd expect! 😤

Double-page supporter
Why we still here, just to suffer?
I get mc confliction and I get the gals too but what I don't get is that playboy and CF bullshit. Why they sticking with each other and why CF wants to not change places? Her downfall will be all her fault and it pisses me off seeing the way she always talks around and around the point she is trying to make. Mc is hesitant because he is shy and bad with getting his point across tho still tries at many occasion to break through but every time he does she cockblocks herself and him with her Friendzoning speeches.......what's her excuse?

Even if CF is the same as mc deep inside who will understand that? Keeping quiet and avoiding is never good. She is waiting for that push but then stops to push from happening....ugh

@cannarali I feel like the playboy might just end up being a cool dude and that he likes Watanabe so he decided he wont be changing partners until she gets to A, CF probably also on her own decided to try getting points so she can be with MC but then it went down the drain cus MC and FMC are awkward af

Users who are viewing this thread