Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

CF showing her true side? Probably? Maybe!?!? Who knows. Guess we'll find out sooner or later. 🤭

I’m so confused right now, sometimes the manga is cliche and boring and others do wholesome...

Double-page supporter
New tan girl spitting truth, CF needs to pick the pace or she ain't getting non like many other CFs in other manga.
Edit: Finally but she got cold feet again, at least she gave a shot this time. Better luck next time or is it next 10 chapters till the ship with the gal already sailed.

Contributor
Hol' up, Shiori turned him down in middle school? Is he talking about when she asked him to keep being her friend in ch. 4 just before she transferred away?
In ch. 4 he says he changed his mind and didn't confess after hearing her ask him to keep being friends... so how would he get turned down if he couldn't confess at all?
Unless he somehow took it as a rejection without confessing... if he did manage to confess and she did turn him down though, that's a game changer.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Id like this series better if Jirous feelings towards Shiroi is just one sided from him. I just dont love the idea of a losing heroine when they are actually have a mutual feelings to begin with. But oh well, I guess this sort of conflict is what gonna keep this series alive

Users who are viewing this thread