Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now I’m going to support the gyaru. I was okay with the FCF too, but she cockblocks herself all. the. time.

... That's because she's a satellite, we've seen this song and dance, the author will tease us and use her for drama and nothing else, that's how this goes. I want her to win, but I know it's never going to happen... My gods this feels like Nisekoi all over again.

Dex-chan lover
@StarixCrown I'm pretty sure that's just how they publish the magazine. The "June issue" comes out in May. So you don't need to actually wait until June.

Dex-chan lover
A gyaru having a supportive friends who doesn't care if the person she likes is hot or not?
Is this.. progress??

I hate this :D I don't know who to ship with whom anymore im lost! Author why u play with our hearths like this?! :D

Dex-chan lover
It's astounding how tactless and oblivious Shiori is in her embarrassment, especially considering Japanese etiquette.

Dex-chan lover
>Akari LIES to the person she has a crush about stealing his virginity
>She then calls him the worst
>Author shows Shoiri taking out the trash

I see what you did there, Author man.

Fed-Kun's army
I wanted to root for Shiori so hard but it seems I can't anymore... She's so damn dumb that she's making it all worse for her if it wasn't for her stupid actions she would be with him already, everything she does out of embarrassment makes it worse.

Double-page supporter
ok Akari's suffering in this chapter is 100% her own damn fault
like c'mon now woman. Weaseling the truth out of a man like that and then teasing him is a shitty thing to do
@Tamerlane BASED AS FUCK BASED AS FUCK

Double-page supporter
@MasterPannya welcome to the club who got fed up of CF turtle pace and loved the progress with the Gyaru.
Akira ftw
@kanter123 join this side. Peace of mind you will get. I decide on it when Mc and Gal started calling eachother by their first name with meaning behind it and solidify my stand after the last cockblock by CF when mc was trying to kiss her.

Dex-chan lover
She's got the right idea. Emotions are a complicated thing and love can easily bloom or fade away several times in ones lifetime. There's no real 'right' or 'wrong' when it comes to love.

Users who are viewing this thread