Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Ugh ugh ugh whatever whatever whatever literally only one good character in this whole fucking manga and they wont give her screentime because "shiori" fucking whatever man. Just keep having dumb fucking misunderstandings with your dumb childhood friend you piece of trash I hope you dont get shit in this manga

Dex-chan lover
7cqO7fh.png

Something else is tickling

Double-page supporter
Man, jirou and Akari are the best couple and best characters, author need to make a truly good job to make us want to cheer for anyone others than them...

inb4 comment deleted.
worst chapter so far, fuck that garbo loser heroine, why is the author still milking the drama smh

I don't understand these recent boring and confusing chapters. Felt like a different manga altogether. It was going so well with Akari & Jirou and then it crashed with these crappy drama that so darn boring! I want to see further development in the main Akari - Jirou story line. Not this snooze fest no one ask for!

That colorful beach picture... mmmmm you have to be retarded to not go after goddess like her :D

Dex-chan lover
>is it possible that you like enka?
Is that a flag?
woohoo, friend who managed to stole the yuri friend's heart is always the best char in my book

Lord, there's enough salt in this thread to preserve my pantry for decades.

Nothing against Akari but I'd really like to see Shiori win and break the childhood friend curse. Hell, if you ask me the whole "fall in love with the newest girl to enter your life and abandon your original crush" is 1000x more of a shitty cliche than childhood friends.

@Darklight99 @So Shiori's husband is definitely gay right? That's why his friend was so adamant about him not falling in love with Akari."

Agreed, several has posted this in past episodes, it seemed obvious to the rest of us.

@Daphine "I don't understand these recent boring and confusing chapters. Felt like a different manga altogether. It was going so well with Akari & Jirou and then it crashed with these crappy drama that so darn boring! I want to see further development in the main Akari - Jirou story line. Not this snooze fest no one ask for!

Agreed about this as well, it seemed to forced and it doesn't seem to flow well. It also seems like either the author, editor, or manga company's desperate ploy to drag the story as long as possible like a filler.

Contributor
What's a Misanga bracelet
Some of you were questioning the splatter pattern but remember it's being piped into the top of a glass and they warned of air pockets which might build up air pressure below the cream and splash it off the rim if you squeezed too hard.
Mei is the second cutest girl in this series; is there some way can we see more of her and less Shiori?

@Bufuman I 100% agree with you. The whole new girl is the most cliche and I like Shiori so much more than Akari. No doubt Akari is good too but the new girl wins cliche is making me dislike her so much. It`s like Nisekoi all over again. Just let Shiori win this one.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone else is for the drama

I still want Mei and the pervy dude as a couple because of the "wing man" principle, even if she likes women.

Users who are viewing this thread