Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

@DioBrando

Nice troll. Posting fake translation for April 1st for 3h making almost 40 post off topic comments, before posting normal chapter.

Anyway thanks for chapter and translation guys. Funny how Jirou and Akari still don't get they true feelings, but when needed they act involuntarily to help each other.

Contributor
I see the "real" translations are up now.

trapseverywhere.png

Aggregator gang
Urgh...I swear this better end with the two stubborn idiots realizing how they feel about each other.

lmfao I didn't realize it was april fools
corona virus made me lose track of time hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm still just shipping Hamano and Glasses-kun because I want the BFFs to end up together...

I think that Jirou should end up with Shiori to begin with because of Akari's inability to express how she feels in a positive way leading to her separating into different cliques before she goes back after realizing that being with the blonde-haired kid (I know is name is Tenjin, I just don't respect him) is not for her. After that, I'd say leave what happens ambiguous more or less about how the three reconcile. (I'd argue they'd all cohabitate if nothing else, but that's my own biases)

Reading the manga title, there's one specific role that comes to mind, a role that is more than a married couple and less than a lovers. It's family, isn't it? And family helps each other so ...

Oh well, I supposed it's a pipe dream to think that Shiori can even win in the first place, as much as I would love to see that since that's their initial agreement in the first place. Hopefully, the execution for Jirou's feelings to transition to Akari won't feel to one-sided by the author. I just hope, whatever problems Tenjin have, Jirou could help with it just so that they can at least be real friends.

Aggregator gang
@SNKY salty but I feel ya, those bitches act lovey dovey around each other, breaking both our MCs hearts and now they want to get back together.

@SNKY @NorthWinded speaking the truth man, can't wait for them to get thrown out with the garbage, since it seems like they're both self-centered weaklings waiting to get pampered or just taking everything given to them for granted.
At least Akari and Jirou are getting some actual, albeit slow-paced, development as its going.

The fuck, I was expecting stuff that happened at Nisekoi.
This one was unexpected, wew, damn it, the story is so
messed up that I can't even see the clear heroine.

agh I hate that this updates so slow
man I need the next chapter asap TT

Group Leader
For god's sake pls do like a cliche romance manga . Just let them two together la !!! Fuck minami , shitori , all of you fuckkkkkk .

Users who are viewing this thread