Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

tenjin suffering here along with akari and jirou who's troubled, But i guess if they ever switch partners... if it becomes akari and tenjin & jirou and shiori, surely for akari and tenjin itll be like a hammer drop since by now they dont want to switch partners anymore(mostlikely) and to jirou and shiro at first they'll be awkward and stuff then will try to get along then will realize some stuff and all especially jirou's feeling for akari and stuff and will probably switch back again.
(yeah no, just a posibility based on past anime plots)

@Bluefox_1 "just because she tried to keep her sights on Tenjin, despite falling in love with Jirou." This is where the problem comes in. Just imagine it, this girl has her sight set on TWO guys at the same time. Her love is fickle. Do you really wish for that in a partner? Sure, childhood friend wasted a lot of chances, but she was never wishy-washy about who to love and now she is being more aggressive about it. Is this not considered as character growth? I don't know about you, but whoever is more "loyal" and have their eyes set on the goal from the starts deserves to be winner compared to someone like FMC who just recently joined the race (and not wholly committed at that). Also, think back to the chapter where Tenjin rejects her, she even suggests she will go for him again if she is rejected by MC (basically declaring to Tenjin he is the back-up this time)... The way I see it, if Tenjin never rejected her, she would have never made up her mind. Relying on rejection from one of the person she love to devote herself to the other shows that her love is not as strong as childhood friend's love. This is just sad. Childhood friend has her downfalls, and if there was another candidate I would go for her, but there isn't. In this situation, choosing childhood friend's devotion should be a no-brainer. You guys need to stop simping for girls that consider you guys as options.

Dex-chan lover
@VirginWaifuFTW Imagine replying to a months old post. It's amusing how you missed the point still.
I can argue with your evalution of Akari, but seeing how you're set on seeing her in a bad light, I can only ask one thing: how exactly what Jirou does is different?
And additionally, what do you think about Keit-Ai?

Dex-chan lover
Man, why is nobody talking about Mei. I feel so bad for her. I hope she confesses to at least take that weight off her shoulders

Dex-chan lover
My man Tenjin is in a tight spot of which girl he is rooting for lol

Users who are viewing this thread