Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

@SenpaiSir I hope for that too, but with how hard the author's been pushing for Akari with such obvious bias, I'm so scared it won't happen.

"Obvious bias", lmaooooo.

This was never about Shiori anyway, holy crap. She's just a roadblock they have to get over to reach their inevitable end. That, and Jirou's complete stink of a self-esteem. I don't know how you can look at the title, look at the inverted eye and hair color of the protagonists, look at the development, and think, "ah~, I'm so scared it won't happen" with the childhood friend.

???

Why do you even want him with her? It's Akari's influence and personality that's changing him as a person and the reason why he's becoming a better version of himself by the challenges she provides and the natural, seamless sway she has of getting him out of his comfort zone. And he's at peace and enjoys it.

What about Shiori?

Crickets. Always.

Anyway, watch this turd switch because he thinks that's what she wants. Or switch because she thinks that's what he wants. That, or both will think that's what the other wants. Keyword: think.

Users who are viewing this thread