Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
585
I think they gotta go through with it. There’s a lot more manga to be had by having a dozen chapters of them switched around for a while and Jirou learning who he really likes best…
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 23, 2023
Messages
3,773
How was Jirou not clawing his eyes out after Akari touched his face with her hands all wet on onion juice?

Edit: Nevermind, I skipped a page :kek:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 9, 2023
Messages
4,221
They say youll only feels something is valuable when you lose it. This chapter portrayed it best!
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
15
I've found it

I've found something worse (Hard hitting) than OMD 😭
 
Active member
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Messages
54
Dude this has no business to be this heart wrenching 💀 they’re gonna end up together anyway
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
296
STOP DEVIATING FROM THE TOPIC FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I WANT THE JUICY PLOT
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Messages
430
I'm not even going to lie I crashed out when she said "I've done everything I can"

Had she at any time just said I like you and didn't say she was trolling she would have won same goes for the other girl. I get this drama is how you keep an interesting narrative but legit that's all that needed to happen in one of the last 20 chapters. Akari straight sold the bag for 20 chapters in a row.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top