Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_KS02200254010000_68/

RAW release date

Fed-Kun's army
This setting is really nonsensical and the characters are childish, still overall is good.
I just hope it's not ending in the next 3 chapters or so...

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have 'Nam flashbacks? Gal cleaning and such?
I'm afraid to pick this up.

I honestly wan the childhood friend to win but I know where tis is going already :( . I read the descriptions, look at the volume cover book and i definitely knew that no matter what the gyaru girl is going to win anyway. One of the chapter alrdy foreshadowed them taking care of the young cousins. Sighhh...why childhood friends cant win in anime and manga normally.... welp i know tis is gonna break my heart but overall i like the story. Idk why tho like i just dont like Shiori and the ikemen dude together like for me it doesnt just fit... imma be on team shiori to the end :) . if u guys like romance manga with gyaru tis isnt bad !!

@nakanoninoyo,
Just an opinion, i feel like in most cases, the childhood friend doesnt win because they arent direct about it, they usually dont say their feelings, which lets other girls take the chance. In many cases, if the childhood friend was more open, they could have won. I mean, if you arent going to say your feelings, then you lost.

Gyaru for the win!!!

@Mahendra911

Story has 2 MCs
They live together for a school project
Things get weird when they like each other and later

they start having sex. She gets pregnant things get really awkward....but still wholesome shenanigans

Dex-chan lover
Man.. I really wish these would release faster than monthly. I really like this one. Gyaru for the win.

Chapter 34 and 35 are already out... Is this serie abandonned???....

Edit: It's just got out thanks god. I'm sorry if it was misinterpreted (I didn't mean any harm/mean), just wanted to know

@BakaNekoOniiSama ah yeah i'm sorry, I was calm, that wasn't what I mean, i know they're working hard. It's just so unsual, I just freaked out, bc there are some good one which aren't translated anymore. It would have been quite sad.

Users who are viewing this thread