Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Fed-Kun's army
If you want a series where each girls have equal moments with the MC you should probably looking at “harem” tag. I mean if you pay attention to bunch of clues in front of you, you should probably know by now that this is not a harem series at all.

I’ve been reading manga since i was in middle school and I’ve never seen someone complaining why “another girl” didn’t get the same chance as the main girl, especially in manga with clear “romance” tag :dogkek: this is hilarious. Go get your harem series elsewhere, you have shitload of them to pick, they will last you a life time.
Harem!? Clearly your definition of a harem is way different than mine. Equal love triangles like I mentioned aren't harems. They're literally a basic form of romantic conflict in any story. Just because there's a clear romance tag, doesn't mean there's not going to be or shouldn't be any conflict from another girl. Given this synopsis, there was bound to be romantic drama here.

I'm simply criticising the fact that the conflict that was established at the beginning was built up well for 12 episodes in the anime/30 chapters in the manga, but then the effort of making the conflict challenging was slowly abandoned. At that point, it's not the same story as it was in the beginning.

If this was meant to be one sided from the get-go, then this conflict should have ended much earlier. If your going to drag drama on for 60+ chapters in a monthly manga, there should have been more done for the "other girl" in the conflict. One sided love triangles aren't exciting in my opinion. They're miserable; especially when dragged on for this long. Either end them quickly or put in the effort for equal terms.

Just a fyi that the English version doesn't have. Cgpt translation. The continuation of "More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers" will be in the September issue. The next issue will be on a break.

Sabe quando vai sair a tradução do cap 72 ?

Só um aviso de que a versão em inglês não tem. Tradução Cgpt. A continuação de "More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers" estará na edição de setembro. A próxima edição estará em um intervalo.

Users who are viewing this thread