Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Dex-chan lover
doesnt this manga has a similar taste to that manga that is about forcing marrige to a highschooler?

wew the childhood friend is gonna get shafted so hard. gonna wait till it's done to start.

There needed to be a diabetes warning for the latest chapter, way too sweet for consumption.

Dex-chan lover
@Dlroth honestly with japans declining birth rate and young people not really marrying or getting into relationships i can kinda see this happening. I mean it sounds okay on paper but it probaly wouldn't go well at all. So to me i just think of it as an extreme measure to the birthrate problem.

I almost died in the latest chapter. My bloodpressue soared into the heavens.

My cup of coffee. This might be the best manga I'll ever read, please don't stop scanlating this.

Dex-chan lover
Well if Akari wants this guy all she needs to do is ignore him for a little, let him feel jealous, this is what comes next I think.

I’m on chapter 5 and so far I’m liking it, hopefully Jirou ends up with the childhood friend. The childhood friend gives a better vibe and it would be nicer that she ends up with him, she looks like a really nice and pure girl and also childhood friends never win so hopefully in this one she does.

I really like this, but I really want him to sack up at some point. Even if he picks "wrong" and later has to understand and "correct" the mistake it would involve character development. I think that would be fairly interesting. But it's a manga, and there's no way they won't drag it all out. He'll probably make his pick after a ton of dicking around. Or worse, it may have an open ending.

I wish Mei end up straight because it feels the lesbian is forced into her against her wish.

Users who are viewing this thread