Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Thanks for translating! It seems cute~

Umm, for the translation note, maybe something like Lupus (wolf in Latin, thus maybe less common knowledge) > Lupine (type of flower)
or Fenrir > Fennel (I know that's probably it's name later, but the distortion is definitely in the spirit of the original misunderstanding)
So yeah, both pretty liberal translations, and more mishearing than the original homynym... But ideas? Esp if it does come up again

The best word that sounds like "demon" i could think of is Cinnamon, and this made me realise how bad i am at rhymes.
(because even though it rhymes, it's basically impossible to mishear demon with cinnamon)

SHE NEEDS ALL THE HUGS 😭
thank you so much for translating!

Your explanation was very thorough at the end btw we appreciate it~ 🌼

edit* I just realized he said she "fell asleep 3 days ago" and now she's going back to sleep again. If that ain't a mood...

Fed-Kun's army
When she dreamt surrounded by animals, i was like... Girl, you snow white or something?

But then she turned white.. LITERALLY 😂😂🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Umm, for the translation note, maybe something like Lupus (wolf in Latin, thus maybe less common knowledge) > Lupine (type of flower)
or Fenrir > Fennel (I know that's probably it's name later, but the distortion is definitely in the spirit of the original misunderstanding)
So yeah, both pretty liberal translations, and more mishearing than the original homynym... But ideas? Esp if it does come up again

@TACMON
this is from @literal not my comment

Users who are viewing this thread