Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
i hope for a different kind of ML, one that is not royalty or in a position where politics could affect the story, dont know why authors ultimate goal for almost all FMC is make them a queen, princess or any form of nobility like that is the only way they can gain happiness, also this prince is a simpleton.

Great translation! I appreciate your dedication to making close approximations of hard Japanese text to English. Keep up the commitment!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why the swimsuit reveal panel doesn't have the slits on the side of the swimsuit like it does right after...

Also... Just read through all 12 chapters way too quickly...

Dex-chan lover
...I have had hot springs eggs. Many in fact, from lot of locations. Without any additional work they just taste like boiled egg with tiny bit of different tang to them than usual. Don't misunderstand. Eggs are delicious, but for the royalty siblings, these eggs should at best taste tiny bit different from the standard way they have eaten eggs.

Nothing that should be mind blowing or amazing in the least... i-is this author maybe one of those folk that has never had these kind of eggs and thus has put them on some unrealistic pedestal?

Fed-Kun's army
@Elmithian my guess is in this weird backwards world the hotspring maiden is like some sort of evil demon and they’re surprised that you can make food using her springs, that or eating eggs isn’t a thing in this country and chickens don’t exist

Dex-chan lover
Overwhelmed by Sexiness... Yeah, you can't go wrong with the innocent floof.

But all in all, it's a good thing she's from another world. No sacrifices from the kingdom need to be made for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread