Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
10 chapters in and I'm really enjoying this one. I just love the art style so much.

I second the need for 100 more chapters. I need more!

This shit is confusing It’s entertaining but it’s confusing 6/10 if I’m feeling generous I’ll give it a 7. new chapter dropped and my rating dropped to a 3 started of ok now its getting more and more worse

Dex-chan lover
@Normie_The_Bee
Searched for "Fenrir". Can't believe there was only 1 manga. Somewhere I've read far better lewd Fenrir mangas. Can't find it anymore what a shame.

@Sardeed your comment, that winter is not needed, is not entirely right. Many plants, animals or mostly insects and birds are indeed depending on a 'cold period' to survive. They are mostly found in climate zones in the northern hemisphere .

You know someone that's so kind that you'd think they're some sort of dumb and dorky person. Well MC is kind of a dork but she's adorable and she's had her own (un)fair share of hardships, so it's heartwarming to see her like this, spreading unfiltered kindness. This manga was made to give fluffy and precious feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Kemonomimis are always good to lewd https://nhentai.net/g/312924/4/

Aggregator gang
@sardeed this is apparently a magical winter that doesn't follow our rules. it could be something as simple as restoring mana to the land

The translator comments and little pictures of Elle is the highlight of the story for me! I always look forward to the end notes! This story is so cute and the art is beautiful, I’m glad I’m not the only one fangirling over the fluff!!

Users who are viewing this thread