Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I with ya on that one, there seems to be a lot of violence. Part of me wonders if its intentional or not.

Dex-chan lover
But it's okay when a woman does it! Or so the MSM says... Oddly accurate though because domestic violence in same sex relationships is disproportionately high (25% vs 11-12% for hetero couples).

Group Leader
Is it really that bad? I don't know about other countries but a small punch in the back is a daily thing with my sibling.

Aggregator gang
Oh come on guys, lighten up. I mean its not like this Manga literally had an entire Plot Arc about the one girl getting effectively abducted by a Violent Controlling Abusive Bitch who tried to isolate her from everyone else she knew and who had apparently been abusing her for years since childhood or anything.

Wait.

Dex-chan lover
A lesser wrong compared to a greater wrong, does not make a wrong, a right.

Group Leader
@remiska wait, we're talking about the whole manga? I thought we're talking about this chapter specifically.

Aggregator gang
I kind of like this series, but every chapter with them plays out the same. One misunderstands the other, they quarrel, they have sex. Witty remark or adorable quote. The end.

The violence didn't shocked me... I think it is effectively more violent than elsewere in little details because of the visual representation : the marks of fight seem to be swolen and that's a bit too much in compraison with the rest of the art.

Dex-chan lover
Again, I really get the feeling that the author finds the violence amusing. Feels very out of character for Iori, too. I'm just going to ignore it.

Dex-chan lover
"I am glad I got away with just one smack"
Sounds like an healthy relationship right there... not to mention that she is still a minor...

Users who are viewing this thread