Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

I really like the sepia filter. Please keep it the same as usual! Many of us want the sepia fliter to stay for the future chapters.

So the yellow-brown colour isnt normal? no way. It looks so warm and fluffy thanks to it. I dont want a boring black-white manga!

Dex-chan lover
>43 comments

"Oh boy, i wonder what they talking about of the chapter ?"

>It's just literally everyone talking about the freaking sepia filter.

Can we talk about the chapter ?

@eroshimeros @wremise

I think the first set of chapters had the sepia naturally. The last group worked off hi-res B&W and added the sepia after the editing was done, because people liked it so much.

Double-page supporter
@MintyJulep

The original translators were using the twitter raws that are naturally sepia and still are, as can be seen with the same chapter here: https://twitter.com/mikanuji/status/1163477838143451136

However, the volume releases are in black and white, (for whatever reason) those are the ones being used since Secret Society Blanket took over and now WindyFall.

@Babydel

You'd think I remember the twitter version is sepia, since I follow Mikanuji...

But SSB used the volume releases because they were higher res, I remember. We just added back in the sepia because people liked it.

This may be my first comment ever on Mangadex, but yea, keep the sepia. I think it's a nice part of this series' unique style (even though I've read plenty of the author's 'other' work not in sepia).

Dex-chan lover
Don't get rid of the sepia
Keep it in like O Brother Where Art Thou?

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt Yeah seriously. For all the talk that Iori keeps getting more abusive, this is such a sweet and simple chapter. You'd think anyone else might have appreciated it enough to say so.

Users who are viewing this thread