Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 3 Ch. 61

Wait something doesn't look right... where's the sepia tone? This better be a mistake. 😐

Dex-chan lover
So does this mean the story is now one where we just jump from couple to new couple after a few chapters just to keep it "fresh"? Because I kind of hope it won't go that route and just stick with the main 2 groups. I really dislike it when good stories turn into these kind of things, because they spent so much time developing the initial pairing only to just cut them out of their own story.

Fed-Kun's army
well, at least the teacher is distinguishable unlike 98% of other characters in this manga. It took 60 chapters for the author to understand that if you can't draw different faces you can try different hairstyles.

Double-page supporter
I'm sure that suggestion is inappropriate in so many ways, but I can easily understand if she's tempted.

Fed-Kun's army
"No, thank you. You're a minor, and besides, I'm your teacher, so it would be entirely inappropriate."

Double-page supporter
Can we please not? We already have two very toxic relationships, we don't need a third.

JK looks like Editor girl. At least she's being paired with a totally distinguishable character for easy differentiation.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm almost positive the teachers Heke's stalker, or has the exact same character design.

Users who are viewing this thread