Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 3 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg

I'll just post this because I'm sure someone thought of it.

Dex-chan lover
@VillagerC: Girl. I admit her appearance choices are very gender neutral, but she's trying to visit a lesbian bar. That should tell you enough.

Dex-chan lover
@LordTartaros It isn't guaranteed or anything, but it could definitely happen. If a teacher gets outed as LGBT, parents can create enough of a shit fit to get the teacher fired, especially in less progressive areas.

The school system can also sometimes even manage to fire the employee successfully in areas with LGBT protection laws if they list the reason for the firing as the commotion and controversy of being a public figure.

Some school districts will argue back with the parents and defend the teacher and not fire them, but those places aren't super common.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like it's starting to try too hard to be Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl.

Dex-chan lover
@LordTartaros
Not sure, what kind of world you live in , but even 2020 people get fired and loose their jobs all the time for being gay (or trans as well) or suspected to be gay :/
Going to a lesbian bar would defenitely count as "suspious" even if she was actually a straight person just hanging out there, because the drinks and music are nice e.g.
what do you think gay rights movements are about (among other important issues)?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I’m out.
100% over this series.
We all know where this is going and this site needs a “statutory” tag already...

@mmosimca there are multiple actual, canon couples and a triad in anokiss.
One volume?...

@LordTartaros
there are no legal protections for queers in most of Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs @Dzimitory92

I honestly can't be mad at people dropping this or wanting to drop it....me, personally I'm just mad at the timing of this new couple. It took forever to have at least some mangaka/editor stuff going and now there storyline is basically just "on hold" and that is pissing me off, the same goes for shizuku/imouto where this happened the first time....
iori/minami are established and pretty much "done", so I don't mind only getting some small interactions between them every now and then, but the other ship are more and more looking like pairing ideas the author had and wanted to explore and the moment Mikanuji no longer knew what to do with them, the next couple was introduced...if each one of these would have been seperate mangas that would have been randomly dropped and picked up like this, I probably would have stopped reading Mikanuji stuff long ago...now I have come so far as to at least stick around for one last chance....

Fed-Kun's army
lots of hate for the new characters. im sorta interested in how this will play out so I won't be dropping the series

Users who are viewing this thread