Fuzoroi no Renri

@Nyarumi
Any particular reason you uploaded the chapter 25 here and not with the other 24 chapters?
https://mangadex.org/title/30928/fusoroi-no-renri-web

Group Leader
@GoggledAnon @ThatOneJester following what the previous scanlator did. Since there are two separate entries here, wouldn't this be the right place? I've never had to deal with this before though.

@Nyarumi
I would have thought the place with all the chapters is the better place to set it.
I mean there was a chapter 25 put here before 4 months ago, and only 2 comments other than mine were here.
Not to mention so many comments on specific chapters for the other section showing more support there.
Also people will have that one set as followed to wait for chapter releases since it was around longer.
So if a chapter was set up here and not there the comic would get less coverage.
The only reason I even knew a chapter 25 was posted here was because I was going through the latest updates section and managed to catch it before it was buried under other Manga chapter releases.
The fact that guy before you posted it here shows he was an idiot.
As Goggle stated, there was no reason to split this up into 2 sections.
A lot of people will see the chapter 25 and just think that was it, and the earlier chapters were purged.
Just like all the other stuff on this site by translators at the time.
Only a few will look up the earlier chapters here.
This is just my opinion on the matter, but you have to admit how confusing this was.
I would have never known the chapters were anywhere on this site and would have dropped it.

Are new chapters going to be posted here, or on the other page?

reu

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: 43.8% of lesbian women and 61.1% of bisexual women have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner at some point in their lifetime, as opposed to 35% of heterosexual women.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this manga start with Chapter 1.2 and then skip to Chapter 3?

Group Leader
@MarqFJA87 chapter 1.2 is actually chapters 1 + 2 of the serialization. Those chapters were originally just a single chapter in the web comic.

Definitely better in sepia, it fits the series so well, I wonder why they stopped doing it?

I think this would be one of my favourite comics were it not for the
casual violence. Minami has experienced physical abuse in the past and yet Iori will slap and pummel her at the slightest provocation. Please don't hit your partners, even "lightly" or "in jest."

You don't' know how much you make me happy for the of continuation of this. I love it so much. Big thanks team.

Ahh this manga would be perfect if it wasn’t for the
casual violence. Everytime I think it’s getting better, another set of characters gets randomly slapped. The relationship is cute, but superrr unhealthy if you look at the amount that Minami gets slapped. And Iori doesn’t even know it’s wrong because her best friend uses casual violence too.

And now with this new relationship between the new friend and Iori’s sister, the cycle of violence continues. At least in this one they fight each other equally, Minami never hits Iori back, although neither of them should be slapping each other.

I’m pretty sure the mangaka just has a fetish for drawing bruises on the girls faces.

Users who are viewing this thread