Fuzoroi no Renri

Double-page supporter
welcome, to another manga that caught my eye but i got turned off by the comments

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp Just ignore them, the age of consent is a total mess in japan and is honestly worth as much as their crime prevention program lol.
This country has child graphic models and still claim to be anti-pedophilia. THye fule their perverts with materials and still try to punish them.

I'm really having a hard time remembering who is who seeing as how everyone looks the exact same with very minor changes in their hairstyle.

Supporter
@CGO39 Same problem here. I think I have to read this manga from the start to memorize all the characters again.

Aggregator gang
A cute manga that makes some readers seethe to death from their own self-righteousness. 10/10 would read again.

But the drama in Ch. 9-10 is bad though.

Thank you for the hard work in translating this. This is a brilliant manga and I would like to buy it. But once again I'm from england I cannot find on it amazon. Maybe because it has ot been licensed. Oh well I'll just keep on reading. Once agin thanks!

Dex-chan lover
For those who are confused at seeing so many chapters gone, the scanlator group Secret Society Blanket has pulled out of MD due to an irreconcilable clash with MD's admins over their stance on the ongoing real-life events concerning BLM (namely, insisting on "neutrality" by refraining from inserting political content into a group's releases where it didn't exist in the source material in any way, including credits page). You can find them on Dynasty Scans now, where they have so far been releasing their content in tandem with this site.

Fed-Kun's army
@MarqFJA87 I can see why, but tbh, when you read manga is cuz you like to read these stories, plus you want to "escape" from real world, so putting political stuff in the end of the manga kinda removes that part, dont get me wrong I support BLM, but it doesnt need to be at the end of a manga when its already everywhere.

Mangadex being annoying and the scan just refusing to stop fucking around... This is just sad

Users who are viewing this thread